Singles Shot Selection and Court Position
Learn the Secret Tactics of the Pros
Imagine what would happen if you took the top players in the world and broke down every move they made by stroke, outcome, stance, position, spin, aim, and much much more. In this course you’re going to get exactly that. In 2014 Jason Frausto started an exhaustive research project “tagging” (logging) stroke data for every shot the top players in the world hit in a match.
The total number of shots exceeded 42,000 shots. This is the largest study ever done on the top players in the world. It took three years to tag the players and another full year to go through the data and come to concrete tactical conclusions based on that data. Want to increase your wins in your USTA singles league? Want to have more confidence that you’re going for the right shots at the right time?
- This course focuses on five never before studied areas of singles in pro tennis. Zones, Ball Types, Targets, Cold Spots, and Approach Shot position.
- The players studied in this research project include Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka, Serena Williams, Wozniacki, Sharapova, Raonic, Berdych, Cilic, Halep, Bouchard, Kvitova, Nishikori, Radwanska, and Ivanovic.
- We took the top players from the 2014 year end ATP and WTA rankings and tagged custom shot data of them playing matches against only each other.
- Have you ever heard the term Cold Spots? What if I told you that the use of cold spots could immediately improve your court positioning and defense?
- If you want immediate access to this ground breaking course SMASH that buy button! Your game will never be the same.
Jason has been teaching the game of tennis for the last 20 years and has spent the last 10 years specializing in performance analysis. He started working as a performance analyst for the United States Tennis Association, the governing body of tennis for the United States in 2014. In that role, Jason worked with over fifty ATP/WTA tour players, ITF juniors, and nationally ranked players on their technique and tactics. With Jason’s direct input, those players made necessary technique and tactical changes that helped improve their games.
His most recent work on the top male and female players in the world was completed after four years of intensive research. The research project and it’s ideas are the first of their kind, and promise to change how the game is played at every level. The research has led to multiple courses on pro shot selection, tactics, and court position that have led to breakthroughs in understanding how pros really play. Those courses have now been released exclusively here on TennisUnleashed.net. He has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology and a Master of Science Degree in Recreation, Sport, and Tourism Management from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.